Saturday, December 6, 2008

USC vs. UCLA


Yay! I'm sitting here in my favorite city of Irvine watching the game on a 52" HDTV. Not having a TV in Hawaii has been hard particularly with the advent of one of the most captivating political elections in American history...and of course, the Fall season of college football.

Giving up a time-out in order for each hometown jerseys to be worn was a great call by Pete Carroll. The cardinal and gold & blue and gold jerseys look great on screen. I was tempted to buy a last minute ticket to the game but alas I had a photography class in the morning.

I miss sitting center field at the games, feeling the excitement of the crowd, and watching the game live. What a treat. It's the over all experience one gets that gets missed by simply watching the game on television.

Back to the game...Go Trojans!
shout out to wc for hosting the game

No comments: