Friday, June 13, 2008

Best Camera Store - Samy's in Beverly Hills

A "Disneyland" for professional photographers, Samy's is voted the #1 Camera Store in Los Angeles. With four floors of professional camera equipment, friendly and knowledge staff, and a range of professional services frequented by the Hollywood industry, it's easy to see why. Sammy’s is a great place to go for pro and prosumer enthusiasts.

Inside Scoop: Now through June 15, all Tamrac and LowePro bags are 35% off plus No Sales Tax! Tamrac and LowePro representatives are also on the floor to assist you.

I spent a good hour or two in the store getting ready for my trip this weekend, and walked away with big bags of camera gear. Eager to put my purchases in the trunk of my car, I searched my purse for my missing car keys...then had to stop and chuckle--where else but Beverly Hills does one need to valet their car to simply shop in a camera store?!

No comments: